ASUS VivoBook S550CM Laptop Driver - Now comes the Asus VivoBook S550CM, which has a good design, and has its own advantages. If the touch screen technology is usually only on laptops measuring about 10 inches, now Asus VivoBook S550CM offers a large screen but equipped with touch screen technology in it.
ASUS VivoBook S550CM
Large form on Asus VivoBook S550CM is arguably less friendly when taken away. With a body dimension of 38.5 cm × 26.6 cm × 22 cm and weighing 2.56 kilograms, this laptop is perfect if called a replacement PC. Material made from aluminum is located on the keyboard area and cover that gives the impression of cold when used. But the user must be careful because the texture on the laptop device is quite slippery.
The Asus VivoBook S550CM laptop has a 15.6-inch widescreen display with a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels. Unfortunately, the large screen on this device is less than the maximum because the resolution has not Full HD so that the display is on the screen can be spelled out just plain.
Keyboard and Touchpad
Due to its large shape, users can be very flexible when typing using Asus VivoBook S550CM because the keyboard area and palmrest have a span of relief. Solid material on the keyboard and palmrest provides cool effects when the user performs activities on this device. In addition, the existing touchpad on Asus VivoBook S550CM also has a smooth surface and provides utilities from Windows 8 itself. With pinned Smart Gesture technology on the touchpad, users can feel a touch that is very responsive when doing scrolling, tapping, dragging, zooming or clicking.
Asus VivoBook S550CM relies on processor from Intel Core i5-3317U Dual-Core 1.7 GHz with 3 MB Smart Cache which has low voltage or ULV with 17 watts power consumption level and makes it very suitable for users who have high mobility. In addition, the graphical display of GeForce GT635M and Intel HD4000 chips that work automatically so that users do not need to be bothered to manually set them. This laptop is also supported by 64 bit architecture.
Ports and Webcam
Asus VivoBook S550CM has three USB ports that would be very supportive for users to transfer data. One USB 3.0 port that can be found on the right side can be used for data transfer with 10 times the speed compared to the other two USB ports that still use USB 2.0 on the left side. In addition, there is also an HDMI port and VGA port that can be used for those of you who want to connect this laptop on an external screen or projector.
Connectivity support is also available on this device, such as a LAN port, Wi-Fi b / g / n which can support users to connect devices to WiFi networks. In addition, there is a port card reader 3 in 1 that can be used to read external memory based on MicroSD or MMC, DVD-RW, Bluetooth 4.0 and Webcam HD.
From the benchmark results conducted using PCMark application, Asus VivoBook S550CM has a score reached 2963. This laptop also features DDR2 RAM with a capacity of 4 GB which will certainly make multitasking be smooth. In addition, the hard disk capacity of 750 GB can also be used to accommodate users when storing various types of files, multimedia and others.
It is unfortunate that this device only has Li-ion battery with a capacity of 2950 mAh which is considered less than optimal for use by users who have high mobility activity.
Asus provides a warranty period of two years from the first purchase. Users will feel safe and comfortable if something happens to the notebook that users buy. Guarantees covering hadware damage and congenital software can be repaired for free if still within the warranty period.
The Asus VivoBook S550CM sells for $ 90. In addition to the full features and large screen, this device also has a very good material and solid. However, looking at the large shape, this device is only suitable if only used in the house just to replace the PC.
Driver Download ASUS VivoBook S550CM for Windows 10 64-bit
Our site provides a free download driver link, for those of you looking for drivers for Laptop ASUS VivoBook S550CM. Not only that, in addition to the drivers for Asus brand, we also available driver download link for all brands that you can search through search page contained in this site.
In order to maximize your working time, and save the drivers on the computer device, of course ASUS VivoBook S550CM laptop desperately need a driver in a computer device owned. So we can tell you about ASUS VivoBook S550CM laptop drivers, which may be from you viewing our site. Not only for the firmware drivers, here you can find other drivers such as printer drivers, VGA, Graphics, laptops, notebooks, and so on about required drivers. Thanks for visiting the driver download, we hope to share this link with your colleagues, to grow more people who know where we are, meet you again with a successful greeting for all of us.
- ASUS Smart Gesture size: 50.29 MB, Ver. V4.0,5 Download
Driver Download ASUS VivoBook S550CM for Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Intel Graphics Driver size: 159.62 MB, Ver. V10.18.10.3308.02 Download
- Realtek LAN Driver size: 5.76 MB, Ver. V8.021.0909.2013 Download
- Qualcomm Atheros Wireless Lan size: 39.42 MB, Ver. V10.0.0.263 Download
- Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver size: 94.72 MB, Ver. V188.8.131.526 Download
- Intel BlueTooth driver size: 31.13 MB, V3.1.1309.0390 Download
Driver Download ASUS VivoBook S550CM for Windows 8 64-bit
- Intel INF Update Driver size: 2.89 MB, Ver. V184.108.40.2061 Download
- Realtek Audio Driver size: 138.97 MB, Ver. V220.127.116.1193 Download
- Intel Graphics Driver size: 277.11 MB, Ver. V18.104.22.16867 Download
- nVidia Graphics Driver size: 236.17 MB, Ver. V9.18.13.0614 Download
- Realtek LAN Driver size: 5.57 MB Ver. V8.003.0730.2012 Download
- Realtek Multi Card Reader Driver size: 8.65 MB, Ver. V6.3.9600.27047 Download
- ASUS Smart Gesture size: 13.18 MB, Ver. V1.0.36 Download
- Intel WiFi Wireless LAN Driver size: 109.96 MB, Ver. V22.214.171.124 Download
- Atheros Wireless Lan Driver size: 35.44 MB, Ver. V10.0.0.209 Download
- Atheros BlueTooth driver size: 181.63 MB, Ver. V126.96.36.199 Download
- Intel BlueTooth driver size: 45.45 MB, Ver.V2.6.1210.0278 Download
- Intel Management Engine Interface size: 54.48 MB, Ver. V188.8.131.522 Download
- Intel Dynamic Platform size: 5.23 MB, Ver. V184.108.40.2062 Download
- Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver size: 524.25 KB, Ver. V220.127.116.113 Download
- Intel Rapid Start Technology Driver size: 2.07 MB, Ver. V18.104.22.1682 Download
- BIOS Flash Utility size: 364.59 KB, Ver. V2.41.1 Download
- ASUS Splendid Video Enhancement Technology size: 7.86 MB, Ver. V2.01.0002 Download
- ASUS Tutor size: 22.55 MB Ver. V1.0.8 Download
- ASUS VivoBook size: 7.62 MB, Ver. V1.0.22 Download
- Instant On size: 3.07 MB, Ver. V3.0.5 Download
- ASUS USB Charger Plus size: 5.63 MB, Ver. V2.1.5 Download
- Power 4 Gear Hybrid Utility size: 8.71MB, Ver. V2.1.7 Download
- Express Cache size: 6.82 MB, Ver. V1.0.100 Download
- ATKACPI hotkey-related utilities size: 11.5 MB, Ver. V1.0.0025 Download
- Intel Wireless Display Application size: 248.53MB, Ver. V22.214.171.124 Download
- ASUS Wireless Radio Control size: 156.71 KB, Ver. V126.96.36.199 Download
- Life Frame3 Utility size: 25.3 MB, Ver. V3.1.9 Download
- Keyboard Device Filter Utility size: 154.9 KB, Ver. V188.8.131.52 Download
- ASUS Virtual Camera Utility size: 1.96 MB, Ver. V1.0.26 Download
- ASUS Scene Switch Utility size: 2.78 MB, Ver. V1.0.16 Download
- BIOS size: 2.51 MB, Ver. 202 Download
- User Manual, EMI and Safety size: 91.95 KB, Ver. E10276 Download
- User’s Manual(english) size: 9.66 MB, Ver. E7814 Download
- Energy Star size: 23.92 KB, Ver. V1.0 Download
- BSMI Certification size: 22.75 KB, Ver. V1.0 Download
- CB Certification size: 215.62 KB, Ver. V1.0 Download
- CCC Certification size: 716.86 KB, Ver. V1.0 Download
- CE Declaration of Conformity size: 29.8 KB, Ver. V1.0 Download
- FCC Declaration of Conformity size: 22.75 KB, Ver. V1.0 Download